Workshops & Events for Professionals
Learn more about and register for my professional workshops, trainings, and events here.
Professional Peer Consultation Groups
Providing a safe space to nurture those in our care is both an honor and a primary responsibility for care professionals. In order to provide our best professional care, therapists and care professionals must also care for our self. One care to care for the professional part of us is to be a part of a collegial community that allows each of us to contribute to the collective wisdom of the group and build professional relationships. Good professional relationships can powerfully enhance our own well-being and effectiveness. Connection with trusted colleagues is key to processing our interactions with clients, and what is going on within us — which we all need to do, all the time.
Clinical/professional consultation groups provide many benefits, including:
- Helping inform us about important therapeutic tools and techniques
- Providing a basis for wonderful and fulfilling collegial relationships
- Preventing burnout
- Helping us recognize our best strengths, and how to develop them
- Giving us highly cost-effective, regular access to the expertise of each member
- Each member’s clinical experience gives us a wealth of understanding to share in support of each other.
Group clinical consultation is a safe place to talk about complexities of a case, the kind of practice you want to build, to explore and develop what you bring to your work, and enhance your skills as a professional.
Advanced IFSI-Approved Training and Consultation
I also provide IFSI-approved training and consultation for IFS therapists and professionals. In these training sessions, I provide additional instruction on topics like:
- Psychedelic and Consciousness Medicine
- Somatic IFS
- Integration of IFS and Somatic Experiencing
- Unattached Burdens or Other Energetic Beings
- Applied Shamanism
- Dissociation and DID
- Transpersonal Experiences
Discussion and Training in these topics can open new doors and understanding for IFS therapists to better support their patients.
My practice is deeply rooted in IFS and the spiritual understanding of Self energy. I have been an IFS therapist since 2009, certified in 2016, an Approved Consultant since 2020, and have trained directly with Dick Schwartz. My current curiosity is expanding the bounds of traditional IFS through incorporation of deeper somatic practices, spiritual awareness, and consciousness medicines.